On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and Cashback
- Who Should Get a Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card?
- 3. Documents Required
- Ratings and Reviews
- Is Citibank PremierMiles Credit card good?
- Does the Citi Premier card have an annual fee?
- What charges do I need to pay a joining fee for the PremierMiles Card of Citibank?
- What is the annual fee for Citibank PremierMiles Card?
- Is there any late payment charge on Citi PremierMiles Card?
- What is the second-year renewal fee on PremierMiles Card?
If you are looking for a travel credit card, the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card is one of the best options. This card has a remarkable feature in the form of a highly rewarding air miles program and the ability to redeem flexibly comes along.
Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card has an annual fee of Rs. 3,000 and competes with other travel credit cards from Axis Bank and American Express. Here is our review of the Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, cashback, and more. We attempt to answer the question of whether you should get one for yourself or not? Here you can also check citibank indianoil credit card benefits & Early Salary card (interest rate & review)
Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Communicated at time of approval|
|Annual Fee||Communicated at time of approval|
|Interest rate||Up to 3.5% per month (up to 42% per annum)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and Cashback
- You will earn a minimum of 4 miles per Rs 100 rupees spent on all purchases, which equates to a respectable reward run rate of ~1.8% on all purchases.
- You will receive an additional 10 miles for every Rs 100 spent on airline transactions as well as all flights and hotel bookings made through the Premier miles portal, resulting in a fantastic rewards return rate of 4.5%.
- Being a frequent flyer for any airline is twice as rewarding because you will receive frequent flyer points at a rate of 10 miles per Rs 100 on your Citibank PremierMiles cards.
Who Should Get a Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card?
You should get this credit card only if you plan on taking domestic trips; if you want to save more on international expenses, it may not be the best option because the foreign exchange markup is very high and the card does not provide access to international airport lounges. Furthermore, because the rewards/miles are only redeemable for travel, you should look for other options if you want to enjoy benefits that are not limited to one category.
Between 21 – 65 years
Indian/ Non-Indian Resident residing at serviceable pincodes
3. Documents Required
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving licence
- Recent payslips
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Duly filed application form
- Passport size photographs
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet.
Ratings and Reviews
- Cashback and Rewards – 3.5/5 – Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card is one of India’s most popular travel credit cards. You can use your air miles on multiple airlines with no expiration date. However, the reward rate for general spending could be a tad bit higher.
- Fees and charges – 3.5/5 Overall, the Citi Bank PremierMiles Credit Card has decent benefits for being rated under the Visa Signature platform, but it doesn’t sound as good as the HDFC Bank Regalia credit card, which has lower markup fees and 12 free lounge visits (including international airports) through the Priority Pass Lounge program.
- Eligibility 3.5/5 –This card has a simple eligibility criterion, so people do not have to rack their brains for it and can obtain it at any time. The income requirements can change from time to time and will be communicated to you when you apply for the card.
- Overall 4/5- If you are a frequent flyer on a domestic level but not on an international level, you will be able to take advantage of this credit card’s benefits. It could be a good option to rake in a lot of air miles without the worry of an expiration date.
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card is a popular premium travel credit card in the market. One of the reasons this card is so popular is because the eligibility requirements are relatively simple. The best part about this card is that the miles earned can be redeemed across multiple airlines, as opposed to popular co-branded cards that only offer benefits to a specific airline or hotel chain.
Additionally, earned air miles never expire, allowing you to continue earning thousands of miles and redeeming them whenever you want. It provides 10,000 Miles as a welcome bonus, which is always a great idea.
The renewal fee on Citi PremierMiles card is communicated at the time of approval.
If you are looking at other travel cards, may we recommend the American Express Platinum Travel credit card that could offer great rewards on Taj and Indigo spends.
Is Citibank PremierMiles Credit card good?
The Citi PremierMiles Card is a good frequent flyer card that offers a nice mix of benefits and earning opportunities for the average spender, making it ideal for members of any frequent flyer programme.
Does the Citi Premier card have an annual fee?
Yes, the annual fee for the CitiBank Premier Credit card is communicated at the time of approval.
What charges do I need to pay a joining fee for the PremierMiles Card of Citibank?
The joining fee for Citibank PremierMiles Card is communicated at the time of approval.
What is the annual fee for Citibank PremierMiles Card?
The annual fee for Citibank PremierMiles Card is communicated at the time of approval.
Is there any late payment charge on Citi PremierMiles Card?
● For a statement balance of up to Rs 2,000, no charge.
● For a statement balance of more than Rs 2,000, a fee of Rs 100 is charged.
What is the second-year renewal fee on PremierMiles Card?
The renewal fee on the Citi PremierMiles card is communicated at the time of approval.