On this page Show
- How to Get HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement Online
- How to Get HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement Offline?
- Understanding your HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
- Why is the HDFC Bank Credit card Statement Important?
HDFC Bank is the largest issuer of credit cards in India, owing to its super rewarding offerings and increasing customer reach. Millions of active customers of HDFC Bank access their credit card statements every month to review charges and fees, and repay the bill–ideally– before the due date. In case you are an HDFC Bank credit card customer looking to get your HDFC Bank credit card statement, here is a quick guide on how to do so, online as well as offline. Here you can also check HDFC credit card eligibility to know if you are eligible for any other HDFC credit card.
How to Get HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement Online
1. via Netbanking
Before checking your statement via HDFC Bank netbanking, you should be registered on the bank’s netbanking portal. Once done:
- Go to the netbanking portal and log in using your username and password
- Go to “Cards” and click on the “Enquire” drop-down on the left bar
- Click on “View Statement” and select the card and period you want it for
- Click on “Click to View/Download” to download your statement instantly
2. via Mobile App
The process to do it via the HDFC Bank mobile app on Android and iOS is fairly simple
- Open the app and log in using your credentials
- Click on “Credit Card” and select “Download Billed Statement”
- Select the period you want it for and download it instantly
3. via Email
At the end of every billing cycle, you will receive your HDFC Bank credit card statement by email.
- Open the statement email and download the PDF attached
- Enter the password in the format mentioned in the email
How to Get HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement Offline?
1. At Branch
In case you are unable to get your credit card statement online via the above methods, there is always the option of visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch and request for one.
- Visit the branch and contact your relationship manager or any other authorized person
- Fill up the details requested and get a copy of the statement
Understanding your HDFC Bank Credit Card Statement
Now that you have your statement, it’s time to read and interpret the details mentioned in it. Here are a few elements you should look out for while reading it.
1. Account summary
The account summary is exactly how it reads. It summarises your spending, limits, and dues including the due date.
Below the summary is a list of your transactions during the last billing cycle. It includes a list of all debits and credits on your account, along with the date of transaction, merchant name, and reward points earned per transaction. You can use this list to check for any errors.
The total dues are the amount you need to pay to clear your entire bill for the last bill cycle. The Minimum Amount Due is the amount that you need to pay to avoid default marks on your credit score. However, do note that steep interest rates are applicable on payment of just the latter.
4. Reward points
Reward points are earned differently on different HDFC Bank credit cards and types of transactions. They are summarised with previous balance, additional earned this cycle and new balance amounts.
The credit limit is the amount you can spend on your credit card in a given billing cycle. Credit Limit, Available Credit Limit, and Available Cash Limit are mentioned on the date of generating the statement.
There is an Offers tab to specify offers, if any, running on your credit card account.
Why is the HDFC Bank Credit card Statement Important?
- The HDFC Bank credit card statement gives you the ability to verify any and all transactions on your account.
- It allows you to track your reward points and offers so you don’t miss out on any benefits.
- The statement is free of cost. The bank does not charge anything to issue you monthly credit card statements.
If you are looking to Pay your HDFC Credit card and Don’t know how to do it then check Pay HDFC Credit Card bill to pay your credit card bill quickly.
How can I check my HDFC Bank credit card statement?
There are numerous ways to check your HDFC Bank credit card statement.
1. Via email
2. Via netbanking
3. Via mobile app
4. At the branch
How can I view my HDFC credit card statement online?
1. Go to the netbanking portal and log in using your username and password
2. Go to “Cards” and click on the “Enquire” drop-down on the left bar
3. Click on “View Statement” and select the card and period you want it for
4. Click on “Click to View/Download” to download your statement instantly
How can I download my HDFC credit card statement unbilled?
For your unbilled transactions, log in to your HDFC Bank netbanking accounts on the app or website. Once done, go to “Cards”, and select the credit card you wish to see transactions for. You will find all unbilled transactions in the form of a list.
How can I check my last 5 transactions on my HDFC credit card?
To check your last 5 transactions on your HDFC Bank credit card, you can log in to your HDFC Bank netbanking on the HDFC app or website. Once done, click on “Cards”, and select the credit card you wish to see transactions for.