On this page Show
Congratulations! You have successfully applied for a shiny new SBI credit card. Or, so we assume considering you are on this page. In case you are still looking to apply, go to this blog of ours to get a step-by-step guide on applying for the card. That aside, let’s get into the details on how to track SBI credit card application status once you have applied and are waiting for the delivery. Read below to find out about SBI card dispatch status, tracking, and everything around it that you need to know.
Track SBI Credit Card Status Through Bankkaro
In case you have applied through Bankkaro, we have an easy-to-use inbuilt SBI credit card application tracker that can be used to our advantage. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the Bankkaro website and log in using your mobile number and OTP
- Go to the Application Tracker tab
- Scroll to the card you are looking to track. The card will show the current status of the application
- In case of an incomplete application, you can click on “Complete Application” to fill up all pending details.
Track SBI Credit Card Status Through the SBI Website and App
To check the SBI credit card tracking status via SBI’s own platforms, here are a few steps you can follow:
- Login on sbicard.com using your user ID and password
- Browse over to the Application tab to check your dispatch status
- Once dispatched, the SBI credit card should reach you in 7-10 working days in most major cities
Apart from this, you can call up SBI helpline number or write to them on sbicard.com/Email to check the credit card dispatch tracking status. SBI chatbot ILA will also be able to help you with the current application status. Here You Can Also Check: How to close SBI credit card.
Documents Needed to Validate SBI Credit Card Delivery
Once the SBI credit card has been dispatched, it will take a few days to reach your address. At the time of delivery, the courier executive will validate accurate delivery by asking for your signature on the delivery receipt along with one of the following documents for ID proof.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Activate your New SBI Credit Card
Now that you have successfully applied, tracked, and gotten your credit card delivered, the next step is to activate it so you can start using it for offline and online transactions, as well as manage it using the SBI Card app or website. To activate it, log in to your SBI Card account or write to SBI on sbicard.com/Email for help. You can also call the SBI helpline number for assistance. Here You Can Also Check: SBI credit card cash withdrawal charges & update address in SBI credit card