On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Interest Rates and Tenure
- Loan Amount (Minimum and Maximum)
- Who Should use LazyPay?
- Eligibility Criteria For LazyPay
- Ratings and Reviews
India has been seeing a wave of Buy Now Pay Later apps in recent times These apps use a unique payment system, making it easier for customers to complete their transactions in no time while deferring payments to a later date. LazyPay is one such app; in fact, it is one of the biggest names in the BNPL space. The LazyPay app intends to cover all spending of up to Rs 1 lakh. LazyPay has gained a lot of traction in India because Indians are intrigued by the “buy now, pay later” alternative.
Furthermore, LazyPay users can set aside money to pay later and shop from over 100 websites, including Swiggy, Amazon, and Flipkart. Here is our review of LazyPay, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, fees, and more. We attempt to answer the question of whether LazyPay is the app for you or not?
Fees and Charges
|Processing fee||2% processing fee on the amount withdrawn|
Pros & Cons
Interest Rates and Tenure
|Interest rate||between 15 to 32% per annum|
|Tenure||3 to 24 months|
|Processing time||From 5 minutes to 7 working days, depending on the amount|
Loan Amount (Minimum and Maximum)
|Maximum||Rs 1 lakh|
Who Should use LazyPay?
Customers who are fond of quick transactions without paying instantly can go for LazyPay. LazyPay gives ample space and time to buy without worrying about payments, whether for your favourite products or weekly movie tickets. This is a one-of-a-kind deferred payment option that users have access to. Here You can also check to read about simpl loan app
Eligibility Criteria For LazyPay
18 to 60 years
3. Documents required
- PAN card
- proof of your address
- ID (Aadhaar card)
- Account details
Ratings and Reviews
- Fees and charges – 3/5 The processing fee is standard, but the interest rates are steep. You are better off with a credit card that at least gives you better customer support and a higher credit limit.
- Eligibility – 3.5/5 LazyPay is a digital process that includes eligibility checks for limits in a matter of minutes and only necessitates basic information. As a result, you won’t have to travel anywhere to submit your documents.
- Offers – 3.5/5 You can shop at your favorite online stores, including e-commerce giants- Flipkart and Amazon. The available EMI plans are user-friendly to use. You can pay later through no-cost or low-cost EMIs.
- Overall – 3.5/5 LazyPay was formed to reduce stress and complications associated with using online payments when checking out. This included making digital payments and transactions for customers from Rs. 200 to Rs. 2,500 is much easier and more convenient. There is primarily the option of deferring payment as well. Moreover, Lazypay has a sizeable following in India, and the company has received numerous online reviews. For example, the app has 4.4/5 stars on the Google Play Store and 4.8/5 stars on the Apple App Store.
LazyPay is a good idea for customers who want to take advantage of quick and convenient credit available online and disbursed in no time. Shop online at some of the most popular stores with pay-later flexibility and low-cost/no-cost EMI plans with LazyPay. Customers also have the option of repaying in 6, 9, or 12 months at low-interest rates. However, if you are someone who loves to repay in time, you might be better off sticking to just a couple of credit lines or credit cards to avoid missing out on the due dates.
Is LazyPay RBI approved?
Yes, LazyPay is RBI approved.
Who is eligible for LazyPay?
Candidates from all major tier I and tier-II cities, who are Salaried and between 18-60 years old, and a resident of India are eligible for LazyPay BNPL.
What happens if I don’t pay LazyPay?
In such cases, LazyPay has all the rights to suspend the user’s account at the user’s sole discretion. The company can also levy penalties for the same.
What is LazyPay, and how does it work?
LazyPay allows you to Buy Now, Pay Later. LazyPay is an entirely digitally-driven company. While the option is visible on the checkout page, you can also sign up for LazyPay in App or Web and instantaneously check your available credit limit.