On this page Show
ePayLater is a fintech company that provides zero-interest lending to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). ePayLater collaborates with B2B companies, including Flipkart Wholesale, Metro Card, Carry, Bigbasket, LOTS, and certain FMCG companies.
ePayLater’s services are offered to merchants who wish to take advantage of these benefits for their physical and digital sales. ePayLater offers a 14-day interest-free period to all such customers.
Here is our review of the ePayLater Loan platform, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, fees, and more. We attempt to answer the question of whether this service is for you or not? Here you can also check Kreditbee app loan interest rate & uni 1/3 card review.
Fees and Charges
Pros & Cons
Interest Rates and Tenure
- Interest rate – 3% per month (after 14-day interest-free period)
- Tenure – 14 days
- Processing time – 1-2 days
Loan Amount (minimum and maximum)
- Minimum: Rs 25,000
- Maximum: Rs 25 lakhs
Who Should use ePayLater?
ePayLater is a user-friendly application that allows customers to download and register in less than 5 minutes without having to pay any extra charges. SMEs looking for quick loans can apply for ePayLater, which has a limit range of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 25 Lakh.
The process is quick and straightforward, with some suppliers offering integrated one-step checkout solutions. The app also allows you to access an extensive range of products through partnerships with well-known retailers.
Customers can utilise ePayLater at any partner merchant to get the best deals on the best products. Customers can also give guidance about the local distributor in their area.
- Age: The individual should be at least 18 years old
- Location: The individual should be an Indian Resident
- Documents required: PAN card or passport copy
- Address Proof: Bank statements or bank savings book for the last six months or salary receipt for the last three months. Otherwise, the income tax return for self-employed professionals.
Ratings and Reviews
- Eligibility – 3/5 ePayLater onboarding is fairly straightforward. The app is easy to use and most SMEs with a good track record can get approved for loans up to Rs 25 lakhs.
- Offers – 3.5/5 Customers can invite their friends to use the ePayLater Loan App and earn reward points. Additionally, users can boost their credit limits by up to Rs 250 for each friend who signs up and receives a non-zero credit limit.
- Overall – 4/5 ePayLater is a mobile payments app that is suited for small and medium businesses. It’s a secure, low-cost way to acquire Quick Credit with no processing costs. ePayLater helps small businesses accomplish their potential through easy working capital loans.
ePayLater is a cutting-edge platform that allows users to “Buy now, pay later” (BNPL) on various merchant websites. If you’re eligible, you can leverage ePayLater to transact on any partner merchant portal in under 3 seconds and with only a few clicks. You have 14 days following the transaction to make repayments, during which time you can integrate various bills and pay them all at once (instead of going through multiple checkout payments).
Related Loan Apps
How do I use ePayLater?
You can use ePayLater with these three easy steps:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and download the ePaylater Business app.
2. Fill out the basic information about yourself and your firm, then send the paperwork.
3. Receive immediate approval with no processing fees.
What is ePayLater Business?
ePayLater assists startups and SMEs such as retail and Kirana stores by providing instant financing with a pay later option, 0% interest for 14 days.
Is ePayLater safe?
ePayLater is a secure, low-cost way to acquir