On this page Show
SBI or State Bank of India is the second-largest issuer of credit cards in India as of November 2021. Millions of active customers of SBI Card access their credit card statement every month to review their charges and fees and repay the bill–ideally– before the due date. In case you are an SBI Card customer looking to get your SBI credit card statement, here is a quick guide on how to do so.
How to get SBI Credit Card Bill/Statement
1. E-statement (on email)
The fastest way to access your SBI credit card is through email. State Bank of India sends you the credit card statement for download, once it’s generated, to your email address. Here you Can Also Check: How to check SBI credit card eligibility & SBI credit card bill online payment.
2. Online statement (on SBI Card app and website)
In case you are unable to access your SBI card statement via email, you can download it using the SBI card app or website. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Download the app or go to www.sbicard.com and log in using your user ID and password.
- Click on “View Statement” in your account
- Choose the statement from the months given in the drop-down menu
- Click on “Download“. It will be downloaded in PDF format
You can also download the credit card e-statement using SBI Card’s Chatbot – ILA
- Ask query “How can I download my card statement?”
- Select the month you want the SBI credit card statement for
- Click on “Download“. It will be downloaded in PDF format.
Apart from this, you can use the SBI Card app and website to download a duplicate statement too. Here is the process for the same:
- Login to www.sbicard.com using your User ID and password.
- Click on “Requests” in your account
- Click on “Request for Duplicate Statement”
- Select the required month from the list of archived statements
In case you are unable to access your SBI credit card bill or statement online or by email, the State Bank of India gives you the option to receive the statement physically. You can register for a physical statement using your SBI app and website. Here you can also check Convert SBI credit card reward points in rupees.