On this page Show
- Fees and charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and cashback
- Who Should Get an Ola SBI Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ratings and Reviews
In collaboration with Ola Cabs, the State Bank of India recently launched the OLA Money SBI card. The Ola SBI credit card is a boon for the people who travel a lot or commute on a daily basis by booking cabs through apps. The card is facilitated with various offers and benefits, such as reward points on each OLA spent. The people who wish to enjoy this card can enjoy it at a zero joining fee and an annual fee of Rs.499.
Here is our review of the Ola SBI Credit Card, where we hunt through deep research to collect all the pros, cons, cashback, rewards, and more. We do our best to fix every answer that ensures your eligibility to grab one such card for you. Also, it helps you to decide whether the card suits your needs or not. Also, have a look at the slice credit card review.
Fees and charges
|Annual Fees||Rs. 499 (reversible on Rs 1 lakh spend in a year)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and cashback
- Earn 7% Reward Points on all applicable Ola Rides – these will get credited automatically to the Ola money wallet.
- Additionally, earn 1% Reward Points on all other expenditures than rides.
- Earn unlimited cashback offers from Ccleartrip on bookings of hotels, flights, and other activities.
- Flexibility in payment options in terms of easily convertible EMIs.
Who Should Get an Ola SBI Credit Card?
Consider this credit card as a key that can unlock all the tough options for you if you are a frequent or regular traveler. The card has various benefits; if we consider students, it gives them the freedom and liberty to acquire their first credit card. Additionally, an opportunity to have a high rate of rewards on cab spending with zero joining fee. That means getting this card in your name is all worth it.
In terms of combined offers, the card provides handsome benefits for travel, hotel bookings, domestic or international flight bookings, etc.
The Ola cardholders can receive a flat 5% discount on their flight bookings in terms of flight rewards. Considering the hotel rewards, 10% on domestic hotel booking via Cleartrip collaboration offers further 12% rewards on other activities, making it a perfect choice for cardholders.
- Cardholders must be of 18 – 60 years
- Indian Resident
3. Documents Required
- Address proof
Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, Aadhaar card.
- Identity proof
Aadhaar card, Passport, or Driving license.
- Income proof
Form 16, ITR (Income Tax Return), or Salary Slip.
Ratings and Reviews
- Cashback and Rewards 3.5/5 – The Ola SBI credit card offers jaw-dropping cash back rewards on each Ola ride. There are cashback offers on other spending, rides, and cashback offers. Also, the card offers amazing rewards when used for booking any hotels, flights, or other services via Cleartrip.
- Fees and charges 4/5 – The Ola SBI credit card is available at zero joining fee and no further charges in the first year. Post first year, the renewal charges are very nominal such as Rs. 499/- only, and can be reversed back on the spend of Rs 1one lakh in a year. Hence it is one of the best cards to complement other lifestyle cards; good to go cashless trip enjoyment card.
- Eligibility 4/5 – The eligibility for the card to avail is fairly easy and smooth and has no hidden requirements.
- Overall 4/5 – For such handpicked offers and amazing benefits, the Ola SBI Credit Card is unquestionable for every go-getter. So, it is very easy to make full use of this card and enjoy going where – you have never been!
The Ola SBI credit card is beneficial for regular users. If you are a daily go-getter and use Ola rides, then it is for you. The 7% reward gets credited back to your Ola money wallet to ensure recurring savings for the user. So, not to leave this opportunity – be an early applicant and save huge and enjoy the zero joining fee!
What is Ola SBI Credit Card, and how does it work?
The Ola SBI Credit card is the most rewarding credit card to make each ride hassle-free. The card provides amazing benefits to the user and a guarantee to travel more and save more.
What is the acceptance of the Ola SBI Credit card?
The Ola SBI Credit card is applicable globally and as an International Card. The card is valid for more than 24 million worldwide outlets. Also, the card is accepted at approximately 3,25,000 outlets in India.
Is there any possibility of getting Add-on cards with this card?
Yes, With your Ola SBI Credit Card, you can make sharing is caring possible with add-on cards for your family, spouse, siblings, and kids who meet the eligibility criteria.