On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and Cashback
- Who Should get the SBI Pulse Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Reviews and Ratings
The State Bank of India is a well-known bank that has always astonished its consumers with great deals and a diverse choice of credit cards, through SBI Card. SBI Card has unveiled the new SBI Pulse credit card, designed specifically for fitness enthusiasts. Customers who want to use a card for their lifestyle and fitness with a high-rate reward scheme can consider this card. You also get a free Noise ColorFit smartwatch worth Rs 4,999.
Here is our review of the SBI Pulse Credit Card, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, cashback, and more. We attempt to answer the question of whether you should get one for yourself or not.
Fees and Charges
|Joining fee||Rs. 1,499 + GST|
|Annual fee||Rs. 1,499 + GST|
|Interest rate||3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and Cashback
- Every Rs. 100 spent on chemists, pharmacies, eating, and movies earns you 10 SBI Pulse Reward Points. Cardholders gain 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other purchases.
- FITPASS Pro (worth ~Rs 15,000) and Netmeds First (worth Rs 499) complimentary memberships for a year, after paying the joining fee and activating the card by making one retail transaction.
- Spending at the chemist, pharmacy, dining, and movies earns you 5X reward points.
- 1 reward point = Rs 0.25 on redemption
Who Should get the SBI Pulse Credit Card?
The SBI Pulse credit card can be a fantastic option for you if you are searching for a health and fitness-specific card with the bonus advantage of complimentary domestic lounge access. It features a decent reward rate for lifestyle benefits such as a variety of gymnasium/ fitness studio options. FITPASS PRO and Netmeds First are two of the best perks to consider. Here you can also check irctc sbi premier credit card charges & sbi simply click credit card eligibility.
21 to 65 years; for add-on cardmembers, the minimum age should be 18.
Salaried or Self-employed
4. Documents required
- PAN card or Form 60.
- Photograph (in colour)
- Most recent payslip/Form 16/IT return proof of income.
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
Reviews and Ratings
- Cashback and Rewards – 3.5/5 Customers can access 4000+ gyms/ fitness studios and unlimited training sessions such as Dance, Yoga, Cardio, Pilates, and more with Fitpass Pro’s one-year complimentary membership. Every year, you’ll get free domestic lounge access, a free Priority Pass (no free visits), a Netmeds First membership, and a Noise ColorFit Pulse smartwatch as a welcome gift. FitPass Pro and Netmeds memberships can be renewed on payment of renewal fee.
- Fees and charges – 4/5 With a Rs 1,499 joining fee, you get a free smartwatch, 1-year gym membership, and a Netmeds First subscription. This more than justifies the amount you pay. Add to that, you get a renewal fee waiver on spending Rs 2 lakhs and above in a year.
- Overall- 4.5/5 Overall, just for the free smartwatch and FitPass Pro subscription, the card is worth it. However, perks like lounge access, accelerated rewards are just the cherry on top.
SBI Pulse credit card is designed for fitness enthusiasts who can take advantage of the incentives offered, such as the welcome gift of a Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch, which allows users to track their daily fitness activities efficiently.
Customers also get a free one-year FitPass Pro membership, which sorts out your workout needs. However, do note that you can only book 12 sessions in a month. Alternatively, free Netmeds membership also has intriguing perks, such as discounted health-related utilities.
Is the SBI Pulse credit card good?
Customers who desire to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle can consider SBI Pulse credit card. Aside from that, you can get savings on travel and fuel purchases using this card.
What is the SBI Pulse credit card?
The SBI Pulse Credit card has been meticulously designed with unique features and perks to complement cardholders’ proactive attitude toward fitness, health, and wellbeing. SBI Pulse credit card works at over 24 million locations worldwide, including 3,25,000 in India.
What are the health benefits of the SBI Pulse credit card?
After paying the joining fee and making one retail transaction, you will receive a complimentary Fitpass Pro and Netmeds First membership for a year with unlimited online doctor consultations. Annual essential health check-ups are also included.
Is SBI Pulse Card free?
No, the SBI Pulse credit card has a joining fee of Rs. 1,499 + GST and an annual fee of Rs 1,499 + GST.
What is the interest rate of the SBI Pulse credit card?
The interest rate of the SBI Pulse credit card is 3.50% per month or 42% per annum.