On this page Show
- Fees and charges
- Pros and Cons
- Rewards and Cashback
- Who Should Get SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Ratings
- How to apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card?
- How to increase your SBI SimplyCLICK credit card limit?
- What is the credit limit of SimplyCLICK SBI Card?
- Is the SBI SimplyCLICK card free?
- How can I redeem the Reward Points earned on the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
- Which credit card is better – SBI SimplySAVE or SBI SimplyCLICK?
We cannot deny— that shopping online is the most convenient way to shop. You can shop for any item from any part of the world, and geographical barriers are not a concern anymore. As we shop online, we also pay for different charges along with the products— such as shipping and cash on delivery charges. But what if I say you can get the most benefits with a credit card and earn rewards every time you shop online? You will earn some cashback and additional rewards for shopping online.
So if you are looking for a credit card that helps you save money while shopping, then stick around. Today, we are reviewing the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card. Is it the perfect choice for every online shopper? Let’s find out. Here you can also check Flipkart axis bank credit card review & HDFC Millennia credit card review.
Fees and charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 499|
|Interest Rate||3.50% per month|
Pros and Cons
SBI launched SimplyCLICK for the generation that’s always online. It has great exclusive partners such as Amazon.in, Apollo, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, DineOut, Lenskart, and Netmeds.
This card is most popular considering it is part of the entry-level segment.
Today most people look for an easy process for eligibility, and SBI SimplyCLICK has passed the test and is the ideal card for every frequent online shopper. This card offers various products and services to enterprises, individuals, public bodies, and large corporations. It is a perfect choice for you if you desire to save and earn some reward points on shopping.
Rewards and Cashback
SBI SimplyCLICK credit card comes with loads of rewards for every online shopper.
1. Amazon.in Welcome Voucher
SBI SimplyCLICK has a joining fee of Rs. 499, but it returns to you in the form of a welcome voucher from Amazon.in worth Rs.499. The code for the respective voucher is sent to your registered contact number and email ID. Also, the voucher can be added to the Amazon Pay balance; it is valid for 12 months.
2. 10X Reward Points
You would earn 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent. Also, you can earn 10X reward points on online shopping with SBI exclusive partners. You can redeem the collected rewards to get more vouchers from Lenskart, Amazon, or other partners of SBI credit cards.
If you frequently shop from Amazon, then the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card will be the ideal choice for you.
3. Benefit on Fuel
SBI SimplyCLICK credit card comes with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of a minimum of Rs. 500 to 3000. You can claim this waiver at almost all fuel stations across the country. You can waive the maximum Rs. 100 on per card per statement cycle.
Agree that this is not much of a benefit compared to other fuel-focused credit cards; it is suited for those who have more minor fuel needs in a month.
4. Milestone Benefits
Apart from PAYBACK and reward points, you will also get e-vouchers worth Rs.2000 each on spending more than Rs. 1lakh and 2 lakh. You will receive this voucher from Cleartrip, and SBI will send it to your registered contact number.
Who Should Get SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
You should get the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card if:
- You are a frequent online shopper, especially Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Dineout, and more.
- You have an active credit history with a good score.
- You want a basic credit card for your shopping and minimal needs.
- You are not eligible for premium SBI credit cards such as PRIME and ELITE.
- You have minimal fuel expenses every month.
SBI SimplyCLICK credit card eligibility has one of the simplest and easiest forms for getting a credit card.
- If you are a salaried individual – 21 years to 70 years.
- If you are a self-employed individual – 25 years to 70 years.
- Self-employed Individuals
- Salaried individuals
- Salaried- More than Rs.20,000 per month.
- Self-employed- More than Rs. 30,000 per month.
You should be living and working in one of the serviceable pin codes on SBI’s website.
5. ID Proof (any one of the following)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Ratings
Cashback and Rewards: 4/5
Fees and charges: 4.5/5
We also suggest you to have a look at sbi pulse credit card review.
SBI SimplyCLICK credit card is the ideal card for you if a large part of your spending is online.
If you wish to avail of some exclusive offers from Amazon and other apps, you should apply for this card as there is no better one than SBI SimplyCLICK credit card for online shopping, especially if this is your first credit card. Also, check Axis Ace credit card review, charges & eligibility.
How to apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card?
To apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, go to this link and click on Apply. You can fill in your personal and professional details. SBI card will contact you for further steps.
How to increase your SBI SimplyCLICK credit card limit?
To become eligible for a credit card limit upgrade on your SimplyCLICK, simply follow these steps:
1. Login using your account credentials on SBI Card’s website and click on Offers or Benefits
2. Check for your credit card limit increase option here. If visible, click Submit.
What is the credit limit of SimplyCLICK SBI Card?
While there is no official credit limit on the SBI SimplyCLICK, the credit limit on entry-level cards usually varies between Rs 50,000 to Rs 1.5 lakhs.
Is the SBI SimplyCLICK card free?
No, there is a joining fee of Rs 500 + GST for the SBI SimplyCLICK. However, you can avoid paying the annual fees for the credit card by spending Rs 1 lakh in a billing year.
How can I redeem the Reward Points earned on the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
To redeem the reward points earned on the SBI SimplyCLICK credit card, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to sbicard.com by using the correct credentials
2. Click on “Rewards” and further click on “Redeem Rewards”
3. Go through the rewards catalogue and pick the product/ voucher of your choice
4. Click “Redeem Now” to confirm your purchase and redemption of points
Which credit card is better – SBI SimplySAVE or SBI SimplyCLICK?
Both have their separate advantages. While the SBI SimplySAVE is good for gaining rewards on offline spends. The SimplyCLICK, on the other hand, is great for shopping online, especially on Amazon.in.