On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and Cashback
- Who Should Get an HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ratings and Reviews
- How can I know my HDFC Diners Black credit card limit?
- What is the mode of payment of HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
- Is HDFC Diners Black Credit Card free?
- Can I withdraw cash from HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
- What is the interest rate for HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
- What is the billing date of the HDFC diners Black Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card is extravagant and one of India’s super-premium credit cards for users seeking exclusive rewards on shopping, lifestyle, and travel benefits. The HDFC Bank Diners Black is similar to the HDFC Infinia credit card, albeit with lower eligibility criteria and an annual fee waiver. This card is designed for High Networth Individuals (HNIs), so the annual fee is high yet decent if we compare it with other super-premium cards. Also, have a look at hdfc regalia credit card offers and hdfc indianoil credit card benefits.
Here is our review of the HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, cashback, and more. We attempt to answer whether you should get one for yourself or not?
Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 10,000 + GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 10,000 + GST (waived off on annual spends of Rs. 5 lakh or more)|
|Interest rate||1.99% per month (23.88% per annum)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and Cashback
- Customers get 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent at all retail outlets.
- Customers can avail of 10x reward points on SmartBuy purchases; 1 reward point = 1 Rupee on redemption on SmartBuy.
- 1 reward point = 1 air mile, Customers can convert reward points to air miles with InterMiles, Club Vistara, and Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles).
Who Should Get an HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card is suitable for you if:
- You are willing to pay a considerable sum as an annual fee, in case you don’t meet the waiver amount
- If you are a frequent traveller
- If you want a card with multiple benefits
- The minimum age is 21 years old and the maximum age is 60 years old, for salaried individuals.
- The minimum age is 21 years old and the maximum age is 65 years old, for self-employed professionals.
- Net monthly income of more than Rs 1.75 lakhs per month for salaried individuals.
- ITR of more than Rs 21 lakhs per year for self-employed individuals.
3. Documents required
- Proof of Identity
PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving Licence, or any other government-approved photo ID
- Proof of Address
Aadhaar Card, Passport, Utility bills (no more than 3 months old), or any other government-approved address proof.
- Proof of Income
Bank statements for the previous three months pay receipts for the previous three months, audited financials for the previous two years (if self-employed), or Form 16.
Ratings and Reviews
Source: HDFC Bank
- Cashback and Rewards – 4.5/5 Despite the recent monthly and transactional caps, the Diners Black remains a superb credit card that can you rewards worth thousands of rupees every year provided you can spend Rs 5 lakhs in a year.
- Fees and charges – 4/5 HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card has an annual fee of Rs. 10,000. While it is surely steep, the benefits and the Rs 5 lakh annual fee waiver more than make up for it.
- Eligibility – 3/5 The requirement for the eligibility criteria of HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card is strict. A monthly income of Rs. 1.75 lakhs is a must for salaried customers. If the person is self-employed, the minimum ITR requirement must be 21 lakh or more. However, a good-standing relationship with the bank can also get you access to this card.
- Overall – 4/5 The HDFC Diners Black Credit Card is unquestionably one of the best credit cards in India, providing users with unmatched reward benefits. One of the most appealing deals that sets it apart from the competition is the 10x reward benefit.
- Those who travel can use the card to gain unlimited access to airport lounges in India and worldwide. A cardholder does not need to sign up for Priority Pass Membership for this. However, if Diner’s network had wider acceptability offline and online, we would have picked this over Infinia given the lower annual fee waiver.
HDFC Diners Black credit card is known as one of the best and most rewarding super-premium cards in India. Customers who want to earn superb rewards on purchases and can afford to pay an annual fee of Rs 10,000 or spend more than Rs 5 lakhs in a year can go for this card. Moreover, it fits people who frequently travel internationally and want to gain benefits on their travel spends.
How can I know my HDFC Diners Black credit card limit?
To find HDFC Diners Black credit card limit, customers can message CCACL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
What is the mode of payment of HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
You can pay your HDFC Bank Diners Black bill through NEFT, IMPS, UPI, cash, and other modes.
Is HDFC Diners Black Credit Card free?
No, The HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card is not free, it has an annual fee of Rs. 10,000, but a waiver is applied if the cardholder spends Rs. 5 lakh annually.
Can I withdraw cash from HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
Cash can be withdrawn using any HDFC bank ATM. Furthermore, withdrawing money is similar to withdrawing cash with a debit card. Before withdrawing cash, ensure that card has a sufficient cash limit.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Diners Black Credit Card?
The interest rate on your HDFC Diners Black credit card is 1.99% per month or 23.88% per annum.
What is the billing date of the HDFC diners Black Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Diners Black credit card gives a grace period of up to 50 days. If the statement is generated on the fifth date of every month, then the payment due date becomes the 25th of that month.