On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and Cashback
- Who Should get an ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ratings and Reviews
- How can I know my ICICI Bank Coral credit card limit?
- What is the mode of payment for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- Is the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card free?
- Can I withdraw cash from ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- What is the interest rate for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- What is the billing date of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
The ICICI Bank Coral credit card comes as a solid lifestyle card that provides various options such as Free movie tickets, dining discounts, complimentary airport lounge access, and reward points. This flagship card also brings top-tier features such as an installed microchip and is known for giving consumers the exclusive experience that they are seeking. Here you can also check reviews of, icici coral credit card limit & icici hpcl super saver credit card
Here is our review of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, cashback, and more in an attempt to answer the question of whether you should get one for yourself or not?
Fees and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs 500 + GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs 500 + GST|
|Interest rate||3.50% per month (42% per annum)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and Cashback
- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every Rs.100 spent
- On spending Rs.100 on utilities and insurance, customers earn 1 PAYBACK point.
- Avail 1% fuel surcharge at HPCL petrol pumps (below Rs 4,000)
- 2000 PAYBACK points on every Rs. 2,00,000 spent. On every INR 1,00,000 spent, you can get 1000 PAYBACK points as a milestone reward.
Who Should get an ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
ICICI Bank Coral credit card is the best fit for moviegoers because obtaining this can get you two free movie tickets at BookMyShow and INOX per month. And if you are a frequent traveler, you can take advantage of VISA offers and book luxury hotels.
As a result, you should get this card if your purpose is to gain rewards on your utilities, fuel purchases, travel, and special offers on dining, movie tickets, etc, without having to spend too much on annual fees.
- Resident of India
Proof of Identity
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card or any other government-approved photo ID
Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Card
- Utility bills (not more than three months old) or any other government-approved address proof
Proof of Income
- Bank statement for the last three months
- Salary slips for the previous three months
- Audited financials for the previous two years or Form 16 (for self-employed)
Ratings and Reviews
Source: ICICI Bank.
- Cashback and Rewards: 2.5/5 – This card gets you a reward rate of 0.50-1% as each PAYBACK point is equal to Rs 0.25. Compared to HDFC and Amex cards, ICICI reward rates are below average and the card is not the best in terms of extracting value.
- Fees: 3/5- To get the renewal fees waived, you need to spend Rs 1.5 lakhs or more per year, which is fairly achievable for entry-level card users.
- Eligibility: 3.5/5- You must meet the bank’s basic eligibility requirements to apply for an ICICI Coral Credit Card. Location, occupation, income, and other factors are all considered. The criteria may differ from card to card. If you meet the basic requirements and your application advances to the following screening level, your credit profile, payment history, and other factors will be considered.
- Overall: 3/5 –The ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card has a few extra benefits, such as access to railway and airport lounges, which are plus points.
- The bank will provide this card to its loyal users as a pre-approved credit card and its minimum joining / annual fees, making it a risk-free card. However, if you are looking to extract value in terms of discounts and cashback, you should probably look elsewhere.
This credit card offers a wide range of low-cost services to its customers. It is best suited for people with typical middle-class formative years and a middle-class income. It will enable them to save money on utility bills, fuel payments, and other costs without having to worry too much about fees.
However, if you want the highest value for your money spent, we recommend other options like the HDFC Bank Millennia, Amazon Pay ICICI, and Flipkart Axis.
How can I know my ICICI Bank Coral credit card limit?
Click the Login button after entering your ICICI username and password. Select the Cards menu option after logging into your account. From the sub-menu, select Credit Cards. Your credit card’s “Available Limit” is on the new page.
What is the mode of payment for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
1. Through NEFT
2. Direct payment through Internet banking
3. Through UPI
Is the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card free?
No, the ICICI Bank Coral Credit has a fee of Rs. 500, however annual fees can be waived off on spends of over Rs 1.5 lakhs in a year.
Can I withdraw cash from ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
Yes, you can use your ICICI Bank Coral credit card to withdraw funds at an ATM. ICICI Bank charges 2.50% of the amount / Rs. 300 (whichever is greater) as cash withdrawal fees.
What is the interest rate for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
The interest rate of the ICICI Bank Coral credit card is 3.50% per month or 42% annually.
What is the billing date of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
The billing or due date for your ICICI Bank Coral credit card depends on when you receive it. It usually varies from user to user.