On this page Show
- Fees and Charges
- Pros & Cons
- Rewards and cashback
- Who Should Get an ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card?
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ratings and Reviews
- What are the benefits of the ICICI Emeralde credit card?
- Is the ICICI Emeralde credit card good?
- How to Apply for ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card?
- Can I redeem PAYBACK points earned on the ICICI Bank Emeralde credit card against fuel spending?
- Is there any late payment charge on Emeralde Credit Card?
- What is the interest charge per month on Emeralde Credit Card?
- What is the annual fee for Emeralde Credit Card?
ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card is a premium lifestyle card designed for high-net-worth individuals who want to take advantage of luxurious benefits. This card’s premium features include unlimited free lounge access, golf lessons/rounds at the finest golf courses, and 5-star hotel memberships. This is one of the best super-premium credit cards in India, with a plethora of offers. Also have a look at icici coral credit card benefits & icici bank hpcl coral credit card offers
If you earn a seven-figure salary and travel frequently, the ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card becomes an interesting option. Here is our review of the ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card, where we delve deep into the pros, cons, rewards, cashback, and more. We attempt to answer the question of whether you should get one for yourself or not?
Fees and Charges
|Joining fees||Rs. 12,000 + GST|
|Annual fees||Rs. 12,000|
|Interest rate||3.40% per month (or 40.80% annually)|
Pros & Cons
Rewards and cashback
- Every Rs.100 spent on all retail transactions except fuel earns you 4 PAYBACK points (1% reward rate)
- 1 PAYBACK point is awarded for every Rs.100 spent on utilities and insurance (0.25% reward rate)
Who Should Get an ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card?
The ICICI Emeralde card is the best option for high-income customers with premium requirements who travel frequently. The credit card provides unrestricted access to over 800 airport lounges, both domestic and international.
With all of its premium features and benefits, the ICICI Bank Emeralde credit card should be everyone’s go-to card if paying the Rs. 12,000 annual fee or spending Rs 15 lakhs in a year isn’t an issue. This card, on the other hand, has strict eligibility requirements. Only those who meet any of the following criteria are eligible to apply for this card:
Net monthly salary of Rs 3 lakhs or more, annual ITR filing of Rs. 30 lakh, or existing ICICI Bank global private client is required.
If you are not eligible for this card, we recommend you pick an entry-level card like the ICICI HPCL Coral credit card, which gets you a decent credit limit to start with, or even the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver credit card for additional benefits.
To apply for the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, you must meet at least one of the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Rs 3 lakhs or more in net monthly salary income
- Annual Income Tax Returns Filed with a Value of Rs 30 lakhs or More
- The ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is also available to all existing ICICI Bank Global Private Client customers.
- Last two pay stubs
- Proof of identity and address
- Photocopy of PAN card/ Form 60
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration card
Ratings and Reviews
- Cashback and Rewards 3.5/5 – The ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’s reward rate of 4% is not particularly attractive, in its league. If you want to redeem your credit card points, you can choose from a variety of options such as movies, appliances, travel, mobile phones, vouchers, lifestyle products, and many more. The only advantage of PAYBACK points is that they can be converted to cash credit on your statement.
- Fees and charges 3/5 The Rs 12,000 annual fee is on par with most other cards in its range, but what’s striking is the Rs 15 lakh fee waiver requirement. It is quite steep and not possible even for several HNI customers out there.
- Eligibility 3/5 ICICI Emeralde credit card is only available to applicants who earn a minimum of Rs. 3 lakh per month or file an ITR of Rs. 30 lakh per year, and we don’t know how strict ICICI intends to be for further processing.
- Overall 3.5/5 Except for the decent reward rate on spending, everything else has been carefully crafted to place it in the super-premium credit card segment. If you value the benefits such as Spa/BMS/free airport Wi-Fi, among others, you’ll find that the overall return is reasonable. If you want to stay in the ICICI Bank ecosystem, this can be a good addition to your wallet.
This is an ICICI super-premium card that is only useful if you travel internationally, frequently. It has industry-leading features such as unlimited lounge access, airport spa access, super low international markup (1.5%), refund of cancellation charges, and no cash withdrawal fee. If you qualify (Rs 30 lakh IT returns) and are willing to pay hefty annual fees or are a global private client customer, this is a good card to have.
What are the benefits of the ICICI Emeralde credit card?
1. As a birthday benefit, you will receive a Trident Hotels dining voucher (worth Rs 7,500) on your ICICI Bank Emeralde Amex Credit Card.
2. Offers on Movies and Events will help you make the most of your family time.
3. Every month, you can play a round of golf for free.
4. Enjoy unlimited free domestic airport spa access.
5. There are no cancellation fees for travel or hotel reservations.
6. Refund of up to Rs 12,000 for a maximum of two transactions on cancellati
Is the ICICI Emeralde credit card good?
The ICICI Bank Emeralde credit card is useful if you travel internationally, frequently. It has industry-leading features such as unlimited lounge access, airport spa access, the lowest international markup (1.5%), refund of cancellation charges, and no cash withdrawal fee.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card?
Customers are only offered this card by invitation as part of the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card launch. To apply for the card, the customer must meet certain criteria as mentioned in the blog. Also, Customers can use the digital card immediately. As the physical card will then be delivered to the specific customer.
1. You can visit the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Bank page, which is located below the “Product” section, as well as the ICICI Bank website on an individual basis. You can apply through this page by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
2. Following that, you will be directed to the eligibility criteria page, where you can determine whether you are eligible for this card.
Can I redeem PAYBACK points earned on the ICICI Bank Emeralde credit card against fuel spending?
You can earn PAYBACK points on your ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card transactions. PAYBACK Points can be redeemed for a variety of items, including movie and travel vouchers, lifestyle products, mobile phones, and appliances.
Is there any late payment charge on Emeralde Credit Card?
No, ICICI Bank does not levy a late payment penalty on your Emeralde Credit Card.
What is the interest charge per month on Emeralde Credit Card?
The Interest rate per month on ICICI Emeralde Bank Credit Card is 3.40% per month (or 40.80% annually)
What is the annual fee for Emeralde Credit Card?
The Annual fee for the ICICI Emeralde Credit card is Rs.12,000 + GST. This is waived off on spending of over Rs 15 lakhs.